A pattern of abusive and violent behaviours by one particular or each partners in an intimate partnership like marriage, when one particular individual tries to dominate and manage the other individual is identified as domestic abuse or violence.
In astrology it is attainable to predict the likelihood of the individual you are at present or are about to turn into involved with, getting abusive and violent in nature.
Behaviours and traits of an abusive and violent husband:
- Physical aggression [hitting, biting, slapping, kicking etc]
- Verbal abuse
- Unfavorable attitude toward females
- Controlling behaviour
- Unrealistic expectations
- Blame-shifting for Challenges
- Monetary deprivation of the wife.
- Cruelty towards Youngsters
- Sexual Violence or marital rape
Variables accountable for violent and abusive husband:
Ascendant: Physique, thoughts and habit of the native
6th home: Enemies, litigation, wounds, ill-fame, ill-luck, dishonour, anxiousness
7th home: Social status, sex-relations, life companion,
8th home: Litigation, sex-relations, anxiousness and trigger of death, sex organs
12th home: sub-conscious fears or guilt, resentments or hates, previous-life karma, potentially damaging secrets, secret enemies or saboteurs, secret plots, secret motives, suppressed information,
Moon: inferiority complexes, complicated interpersonal weaknesses, emotional instabilities, emotional aggravation and blockages
Jupiter: significator of husband
Venus: sexual pleasure, material comforts, incestuous, an adulterer, scandalous, loose men and women, a imply lazy companion,
Mars: brutally violent, aggressive, murder, violence, riots, fires, guidelines one's sexuality, sexual power, accidents and surgeries, assertive and daring by nature.
Saturn: obstruction, dejection, intense discipline, problematic nature, lack of tact and sensitivity, lack of consideration, excessive self-interest
Rahu: nasty and fluctuating temper, harsh speech, falsehood, sin, mental illness, troubles from spouse,
Ketu: uncontrollable nature, devious, malefic, awful
Various mixture for an abusive and violent husband:
- Mars, in astrology is accountable for jealousy, anger, lust, aggression and violence. Mars just has lots of destructive energy. Mars is accountable for violent behaviour in an person.
- Mars posited in 1st/2nd/4th/7th/12th home, produces the Mangal- Dosha which is some way or the other concerned with marital disputes and domestic violence
- Mars aspecting 7th home/lord, indicates an aggressive and violent companion.
- Mars-Saturn-Rahu mixture confers hostile and violent traits.
- Mars posited in 7th home and aspected/linked by Saturn, the decrease animal nature of the husband is apparent, resulting in anger, vindictiveness, stubbornness, resentment and an unforgiving nature, there can be sorrow and dejection by the husband.
7th home/sign Libra:
- 7th home/lord is in Aries sign/Scorpio sign /aspected or linked by Mars, indicate violent and aggressive nature of the spouse.
- Placement of fiery/separative nature planets, like Sun, Mars, Saturn, and Rahu/Ketu in 7th home indicates the violent nature of the spouse.
- Scorpion in 7th home linked with nodes.
- Venus and Rahu placed in 7th
- six/eight placement of lords of ascendant and 7th home.
- Lord of ascendant /7th linked with nodes/functional malefic
- Aspect of at least two retrograde planets on 7th home indicates violent nature of the spouse.
- Association/aspect of Saturn on the 7th home, conflicts may perhaps take place in married life which can be violent in nature. Significant conflicts in marital life is indicated through Saturn transit
- Ketu on the 7th home, there could be unhappiness in married life and the spouse may perhaps have further marital affairs.
- Saturn and Rahu, Sun and Mars, Mars and Rahu combine in 7th home indicates domestic violence.
8th home/sign Scorpio:
- Scorpio/8th home have warlike qualities and is extra about domestic violence and loved ones disputes. It informs us about the possibilities of divorce and break up in the marital life of the native.
- 8th home reveals the height of hindrance the natives could face in her married life and in partnerships.
- 8th home/lords represent genital organs, when afflicted, resulting in sexual incompetence, additional enhances the violent nature of the companion.
- Afflictions to the 12th home may perhaps trigger an immoral sexual life, resulting in domestic violence.
- Mars and Saturn in 12th home develop troubles in attitude and co-operation is to be anticipated.
- Mars in 12th home increases the want for sex but reduces the satisfaction level, resulting in further marital affairs causing domestic troubles.
- Afflicted or weak Jupiter shows selfish nature of married companion.
- Moon is in disharmonious aspect with Jupiter indicates dissatisfaction in married life.
- Jupiter afflicted by Mars-Saturn-Rahu indicates shrewd intelligence, ignorance, more than-indulgence and conceit of the husband.
- six/eight placement of Venus and Moon indicates disputes in married life.
- Rahu conjunct Venus provides an erratic, uncontrollable spouse.
- Afflicted Venus and Mercury in 7th, tends to make the companion inclined towards secret pleasures, resulting in his abusive nature.
- Venus conjunct by Mars indicates troubles in marital life such as violence involving the spouse.
- If 7th lord is aspected by Venus occupying a sign of Mars, indicates the animal-sexual instincts of the husband.